Sunday, November 8, 2009



Im leaving tomorrow . Sad , meeting up with my dears tomorrow :)
Hope they'll make my morning as cheerful as possible (:
They are so sweet (:
Chatted with Pei Wen and Mairah until 2am ?
Yes . Its late .
Then chatted with Pei Wen and Fird .
Until i fell asleep :)
Woke up at 12 pm ?
Took my shower and off to EXPO for the Robinsons sale .
Bought chocolates (:
And much more.
Just now did my packing for tmrw .
Yes . Im leaving tomorrow .
I dont want to leave but everyone needs to have fun once in a while.
But im like going off for one whole month !
After which will be going for camp until 13 dec (:
So everyone i'll only be free from 14 or 15 dec okayy ?
Yeapss .
Oh my god .
Tomorrow meeting with Peiwens and Mairahs tomorrow morning .
Yes . Breakfast yaw !
UH !
Dont wna go !
Post later aites ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home