Thursday, October 22, 2009


Hello (:
Baccckkk
I dont feel like blogging these dayss (:
And Chloe , stop acting like a bitch in class
People have a limit to tolerate your nonsense
Who cares if you top the class for art ?
Who even bothers about art besides those people who likes art ??
Im not gonna waste my time on her uh
Let her act like someone childish girl.
Schools ending soon !
-.- it had to end fast .
Suckssss
You lie to me !
Say so many things then go patch with her.
Uh ! DOG .
Mairah , make it up to himm .
You didnt even meet her -.-
I guess you have to take care of this with himm .
I dont wna interfere even if you ask me for help.
Sorry :(
Sorry a ton
Ahh .
Addicted to the song Down By Jay Sean !
And Patron Tequila By Paradiso Girls
And Party In the U.S.A By Miley Cyrus
&& Many many moree
Bored
I have two mosquito bites . Sucks uh .
How to get rid of it uh ?
And you wont retain pei wen
Really
Just pray hardd
I know you wont
And zaty , come to school more often -.-
Aish , your hairstyle is like mine noww . We have same hairstyle and dress . COOL !
Nurush , stop being sick . More sick than before bodoh !
Aysha , let me sit at your place for the whole of next week (:
Justin , can you shut up in class ? Your voice quite irritating cause its deep .
Leonard , you too . SHUT UP IN CLASS . Voice like one kind sial .
Zoey , stop being so emo in class . Doesnt suit that pretty face of yours (:
Fird , dont just stomp off without saying bye okay ?
Freeze , you too . Say bye next time !
Pei Wen , please please stop saying we pangsei you . We have to go home and you met up with rachel . (:
Vivien , youre adorable .
Jeannie , youre pretty .
Jaime , stop making me jealous of your height ! Youre only 1 cm taller than me i think !
Bao Wei , you change a lot.
Mairah , you very pretty . CHEY !
Man !
Why must school finish so early ?!?!?!
Leaving in 18 days i guess ?
Will be away for a month .
Will miss everyone i know i think . LOL!
Coming back 9 dec (:
Then going samelan i guess . So not free until the 13 dec .
After which i'll be spending the next one or two days sleeping i guess .
Tight schedule bodoh !





Screw exams !
Too scared to tell my mum the real truth .
Maybe im just gonna show her report book (:



Thats all for now i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home